- No experience is necessary to take Zooga Yoga. Classes are ongoing, so join at any time!
- Easy to sign up.
- Zooga phone app or
- Come in to the studio. Drop-ins welcome, if space available. Pre-registration is recommended. Any questions, please call the studio.
- For your first class, arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the waiver form or download waiver on our waiver page.
- All adults will need to bring a yoga mat for adult participation classes. We provide complimentary kids mats or we have Zooga mats for sale or rent in our shop.
- No yoga mats needed for dance, music and sing & sign classes.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing. No shoes or socks (for kids) allowed in the rooms.
|how to sign up for a zooga class|
|Click on book a class!|
|On class schedule, pick a class and click sign up.|
|A box will pop up to, sign into Mindbody. If new, this is where you will create an account.|
|If you already have an acct. sign in. This is the same log in you use for the Zooga App.|
|Click continue to book your class. You can also pay for your class online or wait and pay at the studio.|